matching on all vehicle makes and
models. We guarantee our work!
custom paint jobs featured in Super
Chevy, Hot Rod Mag, VIPER Magazine
and more. Get noticed!
emergency assistance, local &
long distance transport, our fleet
of trucks are dispatched daily.
- Your car is the second largest investment
you’re likely to make. Preserve its value
and your safety by having it repaired
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe
because of damages
- Some insurance companies may want you to
visit their drive-in claims center before
having your car repaired. You can do
this, or you may leave your car at our shop
and ask that the insurance company inspect
the car here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more
than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop
of your choice. Your insurance company
cannot require you to go to a particular
- Differences in repair estimates are common.
A lower estimate may not include all
necessary work. If you're not sure why
one estimate is different from another
you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair
equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE,
for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine
manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with
the insurance company. By taking and passing tough,
national competency exams you'll have the
pride of knowing that you working with the
elite in auto collision industry. All of our
auto body technicians are ASE certified. ASE
testing can be used to gauge the
effectiveness of the training classes and
courses, which means the highest quality of
auto collision services to our customers by
the nations leading professionals.